DUNGANNON PARK (1954--85 )
SHIELLS FIELD (DUNGANNON R.C.) (1986--1999)
DUNGANNON PARK (2000-- )
George Gourley Print of Dungannon Park
Dungannon have always had a ground problem right from the beginning in 1865. Cricket was played at the Lime Kilns!!!!, then Windmill Hill 1880's. Lord Ranfurly then provided a ground in Dungannon Park which was near the old Golf Course in the Park and the clubs cooperated to have the grounds cut. Ranfurly became Gosvenor General Of New Zealand in 1898 and a Jack Newton was given the grazing rights by Ranfurly to the grounds. There was a disagreament between Newton and the clubs which resulted in cricket being discontinued in 1901. The club was reformed in 1905 ,when Ranfurly returned to Dungannon, and played to 1914 when it was disbanded for the duration of WW1. In 1929 the club was reformed and played in the Park until Ranfurly's Death in 1933. the Club disbanded as there was no ground available and it was only reformed in 1948 after WW2 with Cricket being played in Pals Field (now Dungannon PS ).
In 1954 Moygashel provided a ground in Dungannon Park and this was used to 1985. the Park being sold resulted in another move to Shiells Field (Dungannon RC ). The selling of this ground resulted in a return to Dungannon Park, now owned by Dungannon Council, in 2000 with the club laying a square